What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- The one where she figured out how best to piece circles!
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- The annual clothing sewing one
- Apparently Finishes Come on Fridays.
Tag Archives: fabric
This week’s theme, over at Celebrate Hand Quilting, is flowers. I thought I’d dig out this oldie, but goodie, to share. It’s been awhile since I’ve shared the story behind some of my older quilts. Flower Garden August 2008 Machine … Continue reading
Busy, busy, busy around here. We moved up to the cottage for the summer, planted the deck garden and also a couple of little plots at the community garden. Krystal and her husband were able to get up for a … Continue reading
Just how much I love zippers??? I think they add so much to a project. Not just better usage of a bag, but an extra zing of detail. And it never hurts when you get a package in the mail … Continue reading
The last time you saw me working with Liberty of London, I left you here. And I did finally finish it. I cobbled together a few different patterns to make a sleeveless blouse. I am not much of a blouse … Continue reading
And it is! Following Debbie’s tutorial, then altering it on several points, the triple-zip I pulled fabrics for, last week, is ready to be put to use. I love it! I made my zipper tabs wider so I could get really nice square corners. … Continue reading
And the winner of my Traveling Stash box is… Number 10, from over at Boldgoods!!! Congrats to Nicole! What for my email! If you aren’t familiar with Nicole’s blog, you should check it out. She always has some sweet eye … Continue reading