What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- How to carry your bling in style
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to eat like an Italian
- Let's make Vanilla Extract
- The Answer My Friend is...
- There is a reason for everything
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
Category Archives: hand quilting
Our family’s penchant for making, and appreciating, art comes from many places. There is no doubt these two ladies had an influence in that department. These two sweet ladies are some of the strongest women I have ever known. … Continue reading
With a little help from my friends, I settled in on the Baptist Fan quilting design for my Garden Party quilt, I shared last week. I do mark the entire quilt top before I start quilting and ideally I mark it before I … Continue reading
As for the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival, you vote by going here and then click in the upper right hand corner, of your favorite quilt picture. A red heart will appear when you have voted. Thanks if mine was a favorite!! If not, … Continue reading
Cleaning up, a quilt before it is completely finished, is probably my less favorite part. After the quilting is finished, and the binding is on but before it heads to the washer, I probably spend 20 minutes inspecting and carefully trimming … Continue reading
Another quilt that has been in progress for a long time is in my lap today. I finally decided on how to quilt it. Spiral quilting it will be. And yes, you can see, I had a change of plan … Continue reading