What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- My Favorite Books of 2014
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant
Tag Archives: diamond quilt
With a little help from my friends, I settled in on the Baptist Fan quilting design for my Garden Party quilt, I shared last week. I do mark the entire quilt top before I start quilting and ideally I mark it before I … Continue reading
…then sign me up. I’m game for some 30° latitude weather. I took advantage of this gorgeous 55° weather to step out and photograph the inventory reduction, diamond quilt I started last week. I got the main part of the … Continue reading