What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Flower Garden quilt
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Sewing Curves Without Pins
- Color Blocked
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
Tag Archives: diamond quilt
With a little help from my friends, I settled in on the Baptist Fan quilting design for my Garden Party quilt, I shared last week. I do mark the entire quilt top before I start quilting and ideally I mark it before I … Continue reading
…then sign me up. I’m game for some 30° latitude weather. I took advantage of this gorgeous 55° weather to step out and photograph the inventory reduction, diamond quilt I started last week. I got the main part of the … Continue reading