What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Where I love to be....
- The competition is on.
- How to carry your bling in style
- Easiest liver cleanse ever.
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Merry Giftmas #2
Tag Archives: diamond quilt
With a little help from my friends, I settled in on the Baptist Fan quilting design for my Garden Party quilt, I shared last week. I do mark the entire quilt top before I start quilting and ideally I mark it before I … Continue reading
…then sign me up. I’m game for some 30° latitude weather. I took advantage of this gorgeous 55° weather to step out and photograph the inventory reduction, diamond quilt I started last week. I got the main part of the … Continue reading