What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Garden Party
Tag Archives: quilts
…then sign me up. I’m game for some 30° latitude weather. I took advantage of this gorgeous 55° weather to step out and photograph the inventory reduction, diamond quilt I started last week. I got the main part of the … Continue reading
You always know it’s going to happen. It’s just a matter of when. This is that year. When every thing having to do with Christmas will be different. For starters we will celebrate most of them away from home. Once … Continue reading
Quilts and their history ~ An ongoing series. Too many babies, too little time! I hate to admit that sometimes I make the same quilt for multiple people. It’s always different in some way. Whether it’s using the same fabrics … Continue reading