What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- How to carry your bling in style
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to eat like an Italian
- Let's make Vanilla Extract
- The Answer My Friend is...
- There is a reason for everything
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
Category Archives: WIP
Playing around, in my studio, last night I came up with this idea. I don’t know why I needed to start something else, but I did. One out the door, means you have to start something else doesn’t it?? Using solid scraps of … Continue reading
I am not very good at staying on task… When it comes to me and creativity you probably already know that. Feeling the need to try something new. Making a terrible mess doing it… But it will be so worth it! All … Continue reading
Cleaning up, a quilt before it is completely finished, is probably my less favorite part. After the quilting is finished, and the binding is on but before it heads to the washer, I probably spend 20 minutes inspecting and carefully trimming … Continue reading
If I knew I would. My heart is heavy this week as my friend, Michelle, both mourns and, celebrates, the short life of her HS senior, Johnny. He was killed in a motorcycle accident, on Monday, just a week before … Continue reading