What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- "Take a Hike" quilt
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Rain, rain it's okay to stay....
- Thank you. Thank you very much!
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- What's your latest favorite quilt?
- Sarum: The Novel of England and a visit to some of the places mentioned.
Category Archives: Bloggers’ Quilt Festival
The votes are in!! Every time the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival rolls around, I say I am not entering, then somehow I get sucked in to the fun and excitement of it all. If we don’t enter what can we expect … Continue reading
If I knew I would. My heart is heavy this week as my friend, Michelle, both mourns and, celebrates, the short life of her HS senior, Johnny. He was killed in a motorcycle accident, on Monday, just a week before … Continue reading
… at the ladybugs’ picnic! Remember that song? Flashback to when my kids were young and never missed Sesame Street. Those were the good old days when it was still okay to let your children be entertained by the television! The Ladybug … Continue reading
(I have edited this post to add, easy access, voting links.) To vote on the top 25, Viewer’s Choice, click here. To vote for your favorite hand-quilted, click here. To see and vote on all the other categories, click here. … Continue reading
I don’t know what to say… But I am feeling the love this morning. Every time the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival rolls around I tell myself I won’t enter again. I put too much stress on myself and I don’t like … Continue reading