What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
- How to carry your bling in style
- Playing Twister, today.
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- The one where she figured out how best to piece circles!
- Just zip it!
Tag Archives: thank you
The votes are in!! Every time the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival rolls around, I say I am not entering, then somehow I get sucked in to the fun and excitement of it all. If we don’t enter what can we expect … Continue reading
I don’t know what to say… But I am feeling the love this morning. Every time the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival rolls around I tell myself I won’t enter again. I put too much stress on myself and I don’t like … Continue reading