What can I help you find?
Join 460 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- How to carry your bling in style
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2013 ~ Handquilted
- My favorite way to enjoy a golf course.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
Tag Archives: thank you
The votes are in!! Every time the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival rolls around, I say I am not entering, then somehow I get sucked in to the fun and excitement of it all. If we don’t enter what can we expect … Continue reading
I don’t know what to say… But I am feeling the love this morning. Every time the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival rolls around I tell myself I won’t enter again. I put too much stress on myself and I don’t like … Continue reading