What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: viewer’s choice
I thank you for supporting my addictive habit. ♡
The votes are in!! Every time the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival rolls around, I say I am not entering, then somehow I get sucked in to the fun and excitement of it all. If we don’t enter what can we expect … Continue reading
Thank you all. Again!!
On Friday, the winners of the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival were announced and yes, my name was right up there at the top! Not for Hand Quilting, or as a Wall Hanging, and not even for the most beautiful photography, taken … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 completes, Bloggers' Quilt Festival, Celebrate, Design, fabric, hand quilting, Quilting, Sewing Tagged applique, award, design, hand quilting, original, Out of this World quilt, photography, quilting, sewfrench, sewing, viewer's choice, wall hanging 8 Comments