What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival ~ Spring 2011
- WIP Wednesday #9
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- What do you call this pattern?
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Pork Fried Rice
Tag Archives: wall hanging
On Friday, the winners of the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival were announced and yes, my name was right up there at the top! Not for Hand Quilting, or as a Wall Hanging, and not even for the most beautiful photography, taken … Continue reading
Anybody out there going to the AQS quilt show in Grand Rapids??? This will be my first big time quilt show. I can’t believe the Paducah show is now the Grand Rapids show, well for the next three years, I’m … Continue reading
It all started with a past year’s Quilt Festival. You look at hundreds and hundreds of quilts, finding so many ‘new to you’ blogs to follow. Some you find an attachment to and add to your Google Reader. It’s so … Continue reading