What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: aqs quilt show
Well, it may not seem like much, but in the middle of so many other things going on I finally finished the hand quilting on my untitled wall hanging! This project has been in the works for so long I … Continue reading
Another one bites the dust.
Anybody out there going to the AQS quilt show in Grand Rapids??? This will be my first big time quilt show. I can’t believe the Paducah show is now the Grand Rapids show, well for the next three years, I’m … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 completes, Christmas, fabric, Quilting, WIP Tagged aqs quilt show, gift, Honeycomb quilt, Lots of Hugs, quilting, sewing, wall hanging 9 Comments