What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Color Blocked
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- Endless Chain quilt top
- Eat your veggies!
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Category Archives: 2012 completes
This one has been around a while. Here, here, and I’m sure there are other posts. Of course the Kaleidoscope block has been around forever. It is a very old block. I couldn’t find a history on it but I … Continue reading
On Friday, the winners of the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival were announced and yes, my name was right up there at the top! Not for Hand Quilting, or as a Wall Hanging, and not even for the most beautiful photography, taken … Continue reading
Just one more time, please!! Okay, maybe two. Yes, my quilt made it to the finals in the hand quilted category! >>VOTE<< here for the best in hand quilting. Voting is still going on for the viewers choice award, if … Continue reading