What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Carson's Critters
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- 4 hours to a smarter packed traveler
- Color Blocked
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
Tag Archives: gift
Busy, busy, busy around here. We moved up to the cottage for the summer, planted the deck garden and also a couple of little plots at the community garden. Krystal and her husband were able to get up for a … Continue reading
This one has been around a while. Here, here, and I’m sure there are other posts. Of course the Kaleidoscope block has been around forever. It is a very old block. I couldn’t find a history on it but I … Continue reading
Anybody out there going to the AQS quilt show in Grand Rapids??? This will be my first big time quilt show. I can’t believe the Paducah show is now the Grand Rapids show, well for the next three years, I’m … Continue reading