What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
- My Favorite Books of 2014
- How to carry your bling in style
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- 4 hours to a smarter packed traveler
- Merry Giftmas #2
- WIP #18
Tag Archives: crafting
I don’t know about you but this pouch has been on my radar since I first saw it a really long time ago. I think not only the beautifully coordinated fabrics but also the adorable zipper is what hooked me. And the … Continue reading
Busy, busy, busy around here. We moved up to the cottage for the summer, planted the deck garden and also a couple of little plots at the community garden. Krystal and her husband were able to get up for a … Continue reading
Too many starts, not enough finishes. As for the Mother’s Hope quilt, I finished it, embroidered it, photographed it, decided the embroidery looked like crap and the photos were all too bright. Deep breathe. So not really finish finished… I … Continue reading