What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Color Blocked
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- I may have felt hounded but now it's done.
Tag Archives: crafting
I don’t know about you but this pouch has been on my radar since I first saw it a really long time ago. I think not only the beautifully coordinated fabrics but also the adorable zipper is what hooked me. And the … Continue reading
Busy, busy, busy around here. We moved up to the cottage for the summer, planted the deck garden and also a couple of little plots at the community garden. Krystal and her husband were able to get up for a … Continue reading
Too many starts, not enough finishes. As for the Mother’s Hope quilt, I finished it, embroidered it, photographed it, decided the embroidery looked like crap and the photos were all too bright. Deep breathe. So not really finish finished… I … Continue reading