What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- My Favorite Books of 2014
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant
Tag Archives: Family
Hopefully you were able to enjoy some family time, too!
I love this time of year. I love sitting on the sofa, watching the lights twinkle, listening to Christmas carols as we reminisce about all the different ornaments and Christmases past. Somewhere, around 25 years ago, I chose an ornament … Continue reading