What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Eat your veggies!
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- How to carry your bling in style
- In one of my past lives..
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
Category Archives: Gifts
That’s our motto. And I am constantly in search of the next best hostess gift. We were invited to our newest neighbor’s home for a cocktail party recently. I searched, and searched, for ideas of something new to bring. We have never … Continue reading
This was such a fun quilt to make. Partly because I didn’t have to think about it thanks to Dani’s wonderful directions! I do not have an Accucut and I didn’t use Dani’s templates, but instead I used my own Eliza’s … Continue reading
The second version of the my Flower Garden quilt is completed and gifted to another sweet little niece. This quilt is based on the classic quilt block, Drunkard’s Path, and set with sashing and borders of the same size as … Continue reading
As for the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival, you vote by going here and then click in the upper right hand corner, of your favorite quilt picture. A red heart will appear when you have voted. Thanks if mine was a favorite!! If not, … Continue reading
is there is always something you didn’t know you needed until you see someone else makes it! When I saw what Allison, at Cluck, Cluck Sew, had made, I went digging around until I found a our youngest’s most precious baby … Continue reading