What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: zigzag quilting
This was such a fun quilt to make. Partly because I didn’t have to think about it thanks to Dani’s wonderful directions! I do not have an Accucut and I didn’t use Dani’s templates, but instead I used my own Eliza’s … Continue reading
Posted in 2015 completes, Gifts, machine quilting, Quilting, scraps, Uncategorized Tagged animal quilt, baby quilt, critter quilt, drunkard's path, Kona, machine, quilting, serpentine, zigzag quilting 8 Comments