What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Garden Party
Category Archives: scraps
This quilt has been a long time in the making. As scraps piled up I cut into them. I worked on it when I was between other projects. I paused for a while because I wasn’t sure what my finished … Continue reading
This was such a fun quilt to make. Partly because I didn’t have to think about it thanks to Dani’s wonderful directions! I do not have an Accucut and I didn’t use Dani’s templates, but instead I used my own Eliza’s … Continue reading
It started out just playing with leftover Kona cottons on a rainy day, at the cottage. And because my space is in the loft I can just leave it out and add to it when I feel the need to play … Continue reading
I made Amelia this quilt for her first birthday. It’s called orange, blue, green…. Ha! No, it is really a St. Louis 16 and is a classic patchwork quilt design. It is also an awesome tool for teaching colors, when using solids. … Continue reading
You know I love working with scraps and when we got ready to head to the cottage, for the season, and I didn’t have a project to work on, I grabbed my Kona cotton scrap basket and headed out the door. … Continue reading