What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to carry your bling in style
- Carson's Critters
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Nursery Door Silencer...
- Flower Garden quilt
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
Category Archives: organizing
I just got this stack of beauties in the mail. So much fun in such a small package! I “finally” got a round to signing up for one of those stash-building fabric subscription services. You’ve seen them, right? You pay a … Continue reading
I feel like I’ve gotten in over my head with ideas, projects started and now Christmas will be here in a blink of an eye. I did start shopping this week. And unfortunately, that leads to wrapping… Sometimes when you … Continue reading
And it is! Following Debbie’s tutorial, then altering it on several points, the triple-zip I pulled fabrics for, last week, is ready to be put to use. I love it! I made my zipper tabs wider so I could get really nice square corners. … Continue reading