What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Color Blocked
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- Endless Chain quilt top
- Eat your veggies!
Tag Archives: most popular post
It all started with a past year’s Quilt Festival. You look at hundreds and hundreds of quilts, finding so many ‘new to you’ blogs to follow. Some you find an attachment to and add to your Google Reader. It’s so … Continue reading
What a windy day I chose to photograph this project! At least the rain had stopped and the sky was blue. And warm. 60° at noon in late October? It doesn’t get any better than this! This was a quilt … Continue reading
Get your skillet smoking hot and add a twirl of olive oil. Sprinkle in some cayenne pepper flakes, cook just until your eyes start to burn or if you remembered to turn on the vent fan until the air is spicy. … Continue reading