What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- "Take a Hike" quilt
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Rain, rain it's okay to stay....
- Thank you. Thank you very much!
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- What's your latest favorite quilt?
- Sarum: The Novel of England and a visit to some of the places mentioned.
Tag Archives: Quilts and their History
What a windy day I chose to photograph this project! At least the rain had stopped and the sky was blue. And warm. 60° at noon in late October? It doesn’t get any better than this! This was a quilt … Continue reading
Quilts and their history ~ An ongoing series. At the time I made this High School graduation quilt for my oldest niece, Heather, I was still pretty new to this whole quilting thing. It was 1994. I *thought* I created … Continue reading