What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- My Favorite Books of 2014
- How to carry your bling in style
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- Zippered Card Pouch
- Color Blocked
- "Take a Hike" quilt
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
Tag Archives: Quilts and their History
What a windy day I chose to photograph this project! At least the rain had stopped and the sky was blue. And warm. 60° at noon in late October? It doesn’t get any better than this! This was a quilt … Continue reading
Quilts and their history ~ An ongoing series. At the time I made this High School graduation quilt for my oldest niece, Heather, I was still pretty new to this whole quilting thing. It was 1994. I *thought* I created … Continue reading