What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Flower Garden quilt
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Sewing Curves Without Pins
- Color Blocked
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
Tag Archives: machine quilting
…is finished! Pearl set forth, at a great pace, and, as Hester smiled to perceive, did actually catch the sunshine, and stood laughing in the midst of it, all brightened by its splendor, and scintillating with the vivacity excited by … Continue reading
I have to admit, I have never been involved in a fabric swap. Heck I have only been involved in one quilt a long, and not when it was happening live, LOL! So when I came across someone thinking about … Continue reading