What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to carry your bling in style
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- The one where she figured out how best to piece circles!
- Endless Chain quilt top
- "Take a Hike" quilt
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
Tag Archives: machine quilting
…is finished! Pearl set forth, at a great pace, and, as Hester smiled to perceive, did actually catch the sunshine, and stood laughing in the midst of it, all brightened by its splendor, and scintillating with the vivacity excited by … Continue reading
I have to admit, I have never been involved in a fabric swap. Heck I have only been involved in one quilt a long, and not when it was happening live, LOL! So when I came across someone thinking about … Continue reading
Ta Da! A finish for Friday! I cut 5″ x 10″ rectangles from leftover Kona solids for a 38″ square quilt. I quilted it, by machine, at one inch intervals treating each cube as an individual unit, though I was … Continue reading
WOW! I have been overwhelmed with sweet comments on my entry in the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival. Thank you all so very much. It is so special to have other quilters recognize your work. Family always does, that’s what they do. … Continue reading