What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- And I thought I didn't like Potato Salad...
- Pinterest sucked me in again...
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Books I loved and not so much in 2016
Tag Archives: machine quilting
…is finished! Pearl set forth, at a great pace, and, as Hester smiled to perceive, did actually catch the sunshine, and stood laughing in the midst of it, all brightened by its splendor, and scintillating with the vivacity excited by … Continue reading
I have to admit, I have never been involved in a fabric swap. Heck I have only been involved in one quilt a long, and not when it was happening live, LOL! So when I came across someone thinking about … Continue reading
Ta Da! A finish for Friday! I cut 5″ x 10″ rectangles from leftover Kona solids for a 38″ square quilt. I quilted it, by machine, at one inch intervals treating each cube as an individual unit, though I was … Continue reading
WOW! I have been overwhelmed with sweet comments on my entry in the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival. Thank you all so very much. It is so special to have other quilters recognize your work. Family always does, that’s what they do. … Continue reading