What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Carson's Critters
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Another sort of coffee maker
- Merry Giftmas #2
- Garden Party
- Never arrive with your arms swinging.
Category Archives: Tutorial
When I recently showed off my Head Over Heels quilt you asked for a tutorial and I finally got around to writing something up. This is not so much a tutorial as a how I did it. If you missed … Continue reading
as I play with my very first Liberty of London, tana lawn, yardage! This one is called Multi Flowers 0025a, over at Purl Soho, where I picked it out. They have a beautiful selection and they are also one of the … Continue reading
You spoke, I listened. Plus I really, really wanted to make one of these for myself! And as long as I was making…. So, as mentioned in the previous post I wanted to make one just a bit larger but … Continue reading