What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Color Blocked
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- Endless Chain quilt top
- Eat your veggies!
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: Liberty of London
When I recently showed off my Head Over Heels quilt you asked for a tutorial and I finally got around to writing something up. This is not so much a tutorial as a how I did it. If you missed … Continue reading
Busy, busy, busy around here. We moved up to the cottage for the summer, planted the deck garden and also a couple of little plots at the community garden. Krystal and her husband were able to get up for a … Continue reading
The last time you saw me working with Liberty of London, I left you here. And I did finally finish it. I cobbled together a few different patterns to make a sleeveless blouse. I am not much of a blouse … Continue reading