What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Hand Quilters Unite!
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- How to carry your bling in style
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: blouse
Is it warm, yet, where you live???
The last time you saw me working with Liberty of London, I left you here. And I did finally finish it. I cobbled together a few different patterns to make a sleeveless blouse. I am not much of a blouse … Continue reading
Posted in Eating, Finishes, Sewing, Travel Tagged anna maria, blouse, eating, fabric, florida, Liberty of London, sewing, tana lawn, travel 7 Comments