What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Merry Giftmas #2
- Head Over Heels in Love
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Eight Flavors: The Untold Story of American Cuisine by Sarah Lohman
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Tag Archives: fabric
AKA Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend II I started this (Garden) Party back in 2011. Then it got tucked away until I could come up with a better variety of Kaffe Fassett fabrics. It takes a 6″ square to cut each … Continue reading
I just got this stack of beauties in the mail. So much fun in such a small package! I “finally” got a round to signing up for one of those stash-building fabric subscription services. You’ve seen them, right? You pay a … Continue reading
Pillowcases. That’s what I’m talking about. Who can’t use an extra one? This year, instead of using up a roll of disposable wrapping paper and then having to deal with the trash, I am making pillowcases for some of my bulkier gifts. … Continue reading
I mentioned that I had finally placed a big order with Pink Chalk Fabrics, the prize from my Blowin’ in The Wind entry in the Blogger’s Quilt Festival. Several asked to see what I chose. Well, my packaged arrived, even quicker than … Continue reading