What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- How to carry your bling in style
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- How to eat like an Italian
- The Answer My Friend is...
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Thank you all. Again!!
- There is a reason for everything
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
Tag Archives: fabric
AKA Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend II I started this (Garden) Party back in 2011. Then it got tucked away until I could come up with a better variety of Kaffe Fassett fabrics. It takes a 6″ square to cut each … Continue reading
I just got this stack of beauties in the mail. So much fun in such a small package! I “finally” got a round to signing up for one of those stash-building fabric subscription services. You’ve seen them, right? You pay a … Continue reading
Pillowcases. That’s what I’m talking about. Who can’t use an extra one? This year, instead of using up a roll of disposable wrapping paper and then having to deal with the trash, I am making pillowcases for some of my bulkier gifts. … Continue reading