What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Wrapping Odd Shaped Gifts
- Zippered Card Pouch
- 10 things I wish I had known before my first cruise
- Puppy Chow
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
Tag Archives: fabric
AKA Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend II I started this (Garden) Party back in 2011. Then it got tucked away until I could come up with a better variety of Kaffe Fassett fabrics. It takes a 6″ square to cut each … Continue reading
I just got this stack of beauties in the mail. So much fun in such a small package! I “finally” got a round to signing up for one of those stash-building fabric subscription services. You’ve seen them, right? You pay a … Continue reading
Pillowcases. That’s what I’m talking about. Who can’t use an extra one? This year, instead of using up a roll of disposable wrapping paper and then having to deal with the trash, I am making pillowcases for some of my bulkier gifts. … Continue reading