What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to carry your bling in style
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- My favorite way to enjoy a golf course.
- A Friday Finish
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- A Baker's dozen from Julia Child
Tag Archives: 60 degree
With a little help from my friends, I settled in on the Baptist Fan quilting design for my Garden Party quilt, I shared last week. I do mark the entire quilt top before I start quilting and ideally I mark it before I … Continue reading
AKA Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend II I started this (Garden) Party back in 2011. Then it got tucked away until I could come up with a better variety of Kaffe Fassett fabrics. It takes a 6″ square to cut each … Continue reading