What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Merry Giftmas #2
- Head Over Heels in Love
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Eight Flavors: The Untold Story of American Cuisine by Sarah Lohman
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Tag Archives: 60 degree
With a little help from my friends, I settled in on the Baptist Fan quilting design for my Garden Party quilt, I shared last week. I do mark the entire quilt top before I start quilting and ideally I mark it before I … Continue reading
AKA Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend II I started this (Garden) Party back in 2011. Then it got tucked away until I could come up with a better variety of Kaffe Fassett fabrics. It takes a 6″ square to cut each … Continue reading