What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Carson's Critters
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Another sort of coffee maker
- Merry Giftmas #2
- Garden Party
- Never arrive with your arms swinging.
Category Archives: Family
Our family’s penchant for making, and appreciating, art comes from many places. There is no doubt these two ladies had an influence in that department. These two sweet ladies are some of the strongest women I have ever known. … Continue reading
is there is always something you didn’t know you needed until you see someone else makes it! When I saw what Allison, at Cluck, Cluck Sew, had made, I went digging around until I found a our youngest’s most precious baby … Continue reading
… at the ladybugs’ picnic! Remember that song? Flashback to when my kids were young and never missed Sesame Street. Those were the good old days when it was still okay to let your children be entertained by the television! The Ladybug … Continue reading
When I recently showed off my Head Over Heels quilt you asked for a tutorial and I finally got around to writing something up. This is not so much a tutorial as a how I did it. If you missed … Continue reading