What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Wrapping Odd Shaped Gifts
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Apparently Finishes Come on Fridays.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Zippered Card Pouch
- How to carry your bling in style
Tag Archives: youtube
My low volume quilt top is finished. I talked about it last week and so much heavy thinking and prayers went into this one. If you feel the tug in your heart, donations are still being accepted at Give Forward. On … Continue reading
… at the ladybugs’ picnic! Remember that song? Flashback to when my kids were young and never missed Sesame Street. Those were the good old days when it was still okay to let your children be entertained by the television! The Ladybug … Continue reading
“The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.” “The best way to execute French cooking is to get good and loaded and whack the hell out of a chicken. Bon … Continue reading
Every time I type Honeycomb, this is what gets stuck in my ear. How about you??? Busy living life = not enough time, in the day, to blog… Ya know??? I should have warned you it would be like this, … Continue reading