What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Color Blocked
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Endless Chain quilt top
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: youtube
My low volume quilt top is finished. I talked about it last week and so much heavy thinking and prayers went into this one. If you feel the tug in your heart, donations are still being accepted at Give Forward. On … Continue reading
… at the ladybugs’ picnic! Remember that song? Flashback to when my kids were young and never missed Sesame Street. Those were the good old days when it was still okay to let your children be entertained by the television! The Ladybug … Continue reading
“The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.” “The best way to execute French cooking is to get good and loaded and whack the hell out of a chicken. Bon … Continue reading
Every time I type Honeycomb, this is what gets stuck in my ear. How about you??? Busy living life = not enough time, in the day, to blog… Ya know??? I should have warned you it would be like this, … Continue reading