What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- Color Blocked
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
Category Archives: Birthday
I made Amelia this quilt for her first birthday. It’s called orange, blue, green…. Ha! No, it is really a St. Louis 16 and is a classic patchwork quilt design. It is also an awesome tool for teaching colors, when using solids. … Continue reading
I’m excited to be one of the stops on Sunday, Day 7, the final day, of the Celebrate Hand Quilting Blog Hop!! If you click the button below, you can go to the home page and find the links to the … Continue reading
“The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.” “The best way to execute French cooking is to get good and loaded and whack the hell out of a chicken. Bon … Continue reading
September 2001, we had a trip planned to NYC. We love NYC. We love live theatre, the busyness of the city, the museums and art galleries, Central Park. So much to see and do and never enough time. … Continue reading
The Ultimate Egg Salad enjoyed on an incredible fresh baked croissant. Need I say more? Chop, chop, let’s get at it! Egg Salad 8 hard boiled eggs, chopped 1/3 cup mayo 1 TBS Deli style mustard or Dijon 1 TBS … Continue reading