What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- My Favorite Books of 2014
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant
Category Archives: video
Latch Cover…. what ever you want to call it, it is what grand baby needs. This is how I did it. I also used 2 layers of quilt batting to pad it just a bit. And seeing how we have … Continue reading
“The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.” “The best way to execute French cooking is to get good and loaded and whack the hell out of a chicken. Bon … Continue reading
Every time I type Honeycomb, this is what gets stuck in my ear. How about you??? Busy living life = not enough time, in the day, to blog… Ya know??? I should have warned you it would be like this, … Continue reading