What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Where I love to be....
- How ingenious of me :)
- WIP Wednesday #9
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Best GF Brownies I've ever made!
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
Tag Archives: cooking
To say I love banana bread is an understatement. I think I have tried every recipe out there always trying to perfect the last one. Until now. This is where I draw the line in the flour. No need to … Continue reading
There are so many of these tempting zucchini mini muffin bite recipes out there, Facebook, Pinterest, Blogland… Have you seen them? And all their variations?? If not, I’m not sure where you have been hanging out, but start noticing, you’ll … Continue reading
A good friend of mine used to make, hands down, the very best taco dinners. And a big part of what made them so good was her refried beans. They were absolutely the best. Ever. She probably still does, but … Continue reading