What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- WIP Wednesday #9
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival ~ Spring 2011
- Color Blocked
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- What do you call this pattern?
Tag Archives: preserving
These may not be the peaches, from Campbell, Missouri, that I grew up eating, and later canning, but Michigan grows their own mighty fine peaches, too. You know the kind you have to eat over the kitchen sink because the … Continue reading
Originally posted on Sewfrench:
While both our girls were here canning with me, on this day, it is strange that there are no pictures of them… I’m guessing they had their PJs on already! I am so glad I passed…