What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: cobbler
Get ’em While You Can Can ~ Vanilla Peach Jam
These may not be the peaches, from Campbell, Missouri, that I grew up eating, and later canning, but Michigan grows their own mighty fine peaches, too. You know the kind you have to eat over the kitchen sink because the … Continue reading
Posted in Canning, Cooking, Dairy free, Eating, Family, Gluten Free, Recipes, Traditions Tagged cobbler, cooking, fried pie, grandma, jam, lazy man's peach cobbler, preserving, recipes, ripe peaches, vanilla peach jam 3 Comments