What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Answer My Friend is...
- The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- "Out of This World"
Category Archives: Canning
These may not be the peaches, from Campbell, Missouri, that I grew up eating, and later canning, but Michigan grows their own mighty fine peaches, too. You know the kind you have to eat over the kitchen sink because the … Continue reading
Originally posted on Sewfrench:
While both our girls were here canning with me, on this day, it is strange that there are no pictures of them… I’m guessing they had their PJs on already! I am so glad I passed…