What can I help you find?
Join 463 other followers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Flower Garden quilt
- Apparently Finishes Come on Fridays.
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
Tag Archives: canning
Originally posted on Sewfrench:
While both our girls were here canning with me, on this day, it is strange that there are no pictures of them… I’m guessing they had their PJs on already! I am so glad I passed…
My favorite. On biscuits. On ice cream. On pancakes. But best of all, on a spoon. According to my Facebook friends freezer jam wins both the taste test and the ease factor. One thing I love about freezer jam is that … Continue reading