What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- 4 hours to a smarter packed traveler
- "Out of This World"
- The annual clothing sewing one
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Fall 2011
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Tag Archives: canning
Originally posted on Sewfrench:
While both our girls were here canning with me, on this day, it is strange that there are no pictures of them… I’m guessing they had their PJs on already! I am so glad I passed…
My favorite. On biscuits. On ice cream. On pancakes. But best of all, on a spoon. According to my Facebook friends freezer jam wins both the taste test and the ease factor. One thing I love about freezer jam is that … Continue reading