What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: freezer jam
Strawberry jelly toast for dessert tonight!
My favorite. On biscuits. On ice cream. On pancakes. But best of all, on a spoon. According to my Facebook friends freezer jam wins both the taste test and the ease factor. One thing I love about freezer jam is that … Continue reading
Posted in Cooking, Cottage, Eating Tagged canning, freezer jam, preserving, strawberry, surejell 6 Comments