What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Blue, orange, green....
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to carry your bling in style
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Everyone Deserves a Quilt
- This is why I love my library. It is free.
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
Tag Archives: gardening
Busy, busy, busy around here. We moved up to the cottage for the summer, planted the deck garden and also a couple of little plots at the community garden. Krystal and her husband were able to get up for a … Continue reading
Last week, I talked about how easy it is to grow garlic. Well, that is easy for me to say. I’m digging up a small patch of landscaping and with a wish and a prayer, growing a few heads. Yes, … Continue reading
Several years ago my husband and brother-in-law were participating in the Customer in Residence program at the Thomas Moser studios in Freeport, Maine. If you aren’t familiar with Freeport it is the home of the Moser furniture empire and an old-fashioned … Continue reading
Remember when I told you I had read that you could take the base end of a vegetable, in this case celery, and plant it directly into the ground and have it take root and regrow? If you remember, I … Continue reading