What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Garden Party
Tag Archives: zipper
Busy, busy, busy around here. We moved up to the cottage for the summer, planted the deck garden and also a couple of little plots at the community garden. Krystal and her husband were able to get up for a … Continue reading
Just how much I love zippers??? I think they add so much to a project. Not just better usage of a bag, but an extra zing of detail. And it never hurts when you get a package in the mail … Continue reading
Too many starts, not enough finishes. As for the Mother’s Hope quilt, I finished it, embroidered it, photographed it, decided the embroidery looked like crap and the photos were all too bright. Deep breathe. So not really finish finished… I … Continue reading