What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- How to carry your bling in style
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- Pinterest sucked me in again...
- The one where she figured out how best to piece circles!
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love
- "Take a Hike" quilt
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
Tag Archives: patchwork
Too many starts, not enough finishes. As for the Mother’s Hope quilt, I finished it, embroidered it, photographed it, decided the embroidery looked like crap and the photos were all too bright. Deep breathe. So not really finish finished… I … Continue reading