What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Color Blocked
- Listening to an old quilt talk
- Nursery Door Silencer...
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
Tag Archives: patchwork
Too many starts, not enough finishes. As for the Mother’s Hope quilt, I finished it, embroidered it, photographed it, decided the embroidery looked like crap and the photos were all too bright. Deep breathe. So not really finish finished… I … Continue reading