What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- How to carry your bling in style
- Flower Garden quilt
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
Tag Archives: patchwork
Too many starts, not enough finishes. As for the Mother’s Hope quilt, I finished it, embroidered it, photographed it, decided the embroidery looked like crap and the photos were all too bright. Deep breathe. So not really finish finished… I … Continue reading