What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Blue, orange, green....
- Garden Party
- Wrapping Odd Shaped Gifts
- The annual clothing sewing one
- And the Award goes to....
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
Tag Archives: blood bones and butter
Too many starts, not enough finishes. As for the Mother’s Hope quilt, I finished it, embroidered it, photographed it, decided the embroidery looked like crap and the photos were all too bright. Deep breathe. So not really finish finished… I … Continue reading