What can I help you find?
Join 463 other followers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2013 ~ Handquilted
- How to carry your bling in style
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- How to eat like an Italian
- Color Blocked
Tag Archives: Salvation Army
Too many starts, not enough finishes. As for the Mother’s Hope quilt, I finished it, embroidered it, photographed it, decided the embroidery looked like crap and the photos were all too bright. Deep breathe. So not really finish finished… I … Continue reading