What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Color Blocked
- Zippered Card Pouch
- Flower Garden quilt
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Garden Party
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Spice Cabinet makeover
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
Tag Archives: Salvation Army
Too many starts, not enough finishes. As for the Mother’s Hope quilt, I finished it, embroidered it, photographed it, decided the embroidery looked like crap and the photos were all too bright. Deep breathe. So not really finish finished… I … Continue reading