What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- How to carry your bling in style
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- How to eat like an Italian
- The Answer My Friend is...
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Thank you all. Again!!
- There is a reason for everything
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
Tag Archives: diy
Latch Cover…. what ever you want to call it, it is what grand baby needs. This is how I did it. I also used 2 layers of quilt batting to pad it just a bit. And seeing how we have … Continue reading
When I recently showed off my Head Over Heels quilt you asked for a tutorial and I finally got around to writing something up. This is not so much a tutorial as a how I did it. If you missed … Continue reading
I’m excited to be one of the stops on Sunday, Day 7, the final day, of the Celebrate Hand Quilting Blog Hop!! If you click the button below, you can go to the home page and find the links to the … Continue reading
An original bag, loosely adapted from Noodle-head’s medium-sized, open wide, zippered pouch. This one is for my husband. He doesn’t get zippered pouches made for him nearly often enough. I am really lacking in the guy fabric department but I think this birch … Continue reading