What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- "Take a Hike" quilt
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Rain, rain it's okay to stay....
- Thank you. Thank you very much!
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- What's your latest favorite quilt?
- Sarum: The Novel of England and a visit to some of the places mentioned.
Tag Archives: diy
Latch Cover…. what ever you want to call it, it is what grand baby needs. This is how I did it. I also used 2 layers of quilt batting to pad it just a bit. And seeing how we have … Continue reading
When I recently showed off my Head Over Heels quilt you asked for a tutorial and I finally got around to writing something up. This is not so much a tutorial as a how I did it. If you missed … Continue reading
I’m excited to be one of the stops on Sunday, Day 7, the final day, of the Celebrate Hand Quilting Blog Hop!! If you click the button below, you can go to the home page and find the links to the … Continue reading
An original bag, loosely adapted from Noodle-head’s medium-sized, open wide, zippered pouch. This one is for my husband. He doesn’t get zippered pouches made for him nearly often enough. I am really lacking in the guy fabric department but I think this birch … Continue reading
Say that quickly three times, LOL! Okay, that’s not exactly what these are, but when tagging the pictures, baby bumpers, that childhood ear worm is now stuck in my head. Yours, too??? I should have called them crib bumpers and … Continue reading