What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: premier prints
Rubber baby buggy bumpers
Say that quickly three times, LOL! Okay, that’s not exactly what these are, but when tagging the pictures, baby bumpers, that childhood ear worm is now stuck in my head. Yours, too??? I should have called them crib bumpers and … Continue reading
Posted in fabric, Finishes, Sewing, Show it off Fridays Tagged baby, crib bumpers, diy, dust ruffle, girl, nursery, premier prints, rubber baby buggy bumpers, sewing 16 Comments
Last week I was kicking myself because in the middle of a project I ran out of natural colored quilting thread. Who runs out of such a basic item, one I use constantly. Seriously. I tore the house apart looking … Continue reading
Posted in fabric, Reading, Sewing, Uncategorized, WIP Tagged baby, cording, crib bumpers, diy, girl, Modern Patchwork magazine, nursery, premier prints, reading, sewing 10 Comments