What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- When snow falls, nature listens.
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Flower Garden quilt
- Have I told you lately???
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Fall 2011
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
Tag Archives: girl
When I recently showed off my Head Over Heels quilt you asked for a tutorial and I finally got around to writing something up. This is not so much a tutorial as a how I did it. If you missed … Continue reading
Say that quickly three times, LOL! Okay, that’s not exactly what these are, but when tagging the pictures, baby bumpers, that childhood ear worm is now stuck in my head. Yours, too??? I should have called them crib bumpers and … Continue reading