What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- How to carry your bling in style
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- How to eat like an Italian
- The Answer My Friend is...
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Thank you all. Again!!
- There is a reason for everything
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
Category Archives: Decorating
I have no idea why my sister and I chose this, thread catching, fabric to be used in a thread infested sewing room, but I suspect it was because it was what we had on hand, at the time. This is my … Continue reading →
I woke up to a text message saying my blog had an usual amount of traffic. Uh-oh! What is going on, I thought. Went to check my stats to see where everyone was coming from and realized the top 25 quilts, … Continue reading →
The real finish of the week was making decisions. I’m exciting to be doing the nursery for our next little granddaughter, due August 24! Her mother found a picture of the fabric she wanted, I then did the research and … Continue reading →