What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- How to carry your bling in style
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Color Blocked
- 4 hours to a smarter packed traveler
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Never arrive with your arms swinging.
Tag Archives: BQF
As for the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival, you vote by going here and then click in the upper right hand corner, of your favorite quilt picture. A red heart will appear when you have voted. Thanks if mine was a favorite!! If not, … Continue reading
If I knew I would. My heart is heavy this week as my friend, Michelle, both mourns and, celebrates, the short life of her HS senior, Johnny. He was killed in a motorcycle accident, on Monday, just a week before … Continue reading
for all the sweet comments. I was shocked and happily surprised to find that my “Leave a Trail” quilt was selected as a finalist in the Blogger’s Quilt Festival – Spring 2013 – Viewer’s Choice category!! If you missed it, you … Continue reading