What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: arts
for all the sweet comments. I was shocked and happily surprised to find that my “Leave a Trail” quilt was selected as a finalist in the Blogger’s Quilt Festival – Spring 2013 – Viewer’s Choice category!! If you missed it, you … Continue reading
Posted in Bloggers' Quilt Festival, fabric, hand quilting, Quilting Tagged arts, Bloggers Quilt Festival, BQF, design, hand quilting, Kona, scrap quilt, vote 7 Comments