What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Flower Garden quilt
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- The Answer My Friend is...
- And the Award goes to....
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
Tag Archives: low volume
This is the first quilt I have ever made for my husband’s brother, my brother-in-law. I’ve been in the family for almost 28 years and I’m not sure why it took me so long! I didn’t know it, but apparently this is … Continue reading
For my T-Tapp trainer and dear friend, Michelle. Aptly titled because this is where we carry those who leave this place before what we think of as their time. Quilted with hugs, and filled with love, because sometimes that is the best … Continue reading
My low volume quilt top is finished. I talked about it last week and so much heavy thinking and prayers went into this one. If you feel the tug in your heart, donations are still being accepted at Give Forward. On … Continue reading