What can I help you find?
Join 460 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Color Blocked
- Best GF Brownies I've ever made!
- Flower Garden quilt
Tag Archives: low volume
This is the first quilt I have ever made for my husband’s brother, my brother-in-law. I’ve been in the family for almost 28 years and I’m not sure why it took me so long! I didn’t know it, but apparently this is … Continue reading
For my T-Tapp trainer and dear friend, Michelle. Aptly titled because this is where we carry those who leave this place before what we think of as their time. Quilted with hugs, and filled with love, because sometimes that is the best … Continue reading
My low volume quilt top is finished. I talked about it last week and so much heavy thinking and prayers went into this one. If you feel the tug in your heart, donations are still being accepted at Give Forward. On … Continue reading