What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool?
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- How to carry your bling in style
- Color Blocked
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Category Archives: Fabric Tuesday
Cleaning up, a quilt before it is completely finished, is probably my less favorite part. After the quilting is finished, and the binding is on but before it heads to the washer, I probably spend 20 minutes inspecting and carefully trimming … Continue reading
If I knew I would. My heart is heavy this week as my friend, Michelle, both mourns and, celebrates, the short life of her HS senior, Johnny. He was killed in a motorcycle accident, on Monday, just a week before … Continue reading
as I play with my very first Liberty of London, tana lawn, yardage! This one is called Multi Flowers 0025a, over at Purl Soho, where I picked it out. They have a beautiful selection and they are also one of the … Continue reading