What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool?
- Color Blocked
- How to carry your bling in style
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Category Archives: Watcha reading
★★★★☆ Sarum by Edward Rutherford is an epic novel about the area of England known as Sarum. This novel, of more than one thousand pages, spans more than 10,000 years, covering the span of English history from primitive times to … Continue reading
★★★★☆ “Marie-Laure lives with her father in Paris near the Museum of Natural History, where he works as the master of its thousands of locks. When she is six, Marie-Laure goes blind and her father builds a perfect miniature of … Continue reading
★★★★☆ In The Silent Sister, Riley MacPherson has spent her entire life believing that her older sister Lisa committed suicide as a teenager. Now, over twenty years later, her father has passed away and she’s in New Bern, North Carolina … Continue reading